Dr. S. Kimberly Liu has had extensive training in both Western and Eastern Medicine in Taiwan, Dominican Republic, China, and United States. A multicultural and multi-lingual physician, she has over 20 years of experience, specializing in Mental Health, Women’s Issues, Chronic & Terminal Illnesses. She cares deeply for her patients’ well-being, has a charismatic and individualized approach to each and every person. She is an avid advocate of Oriental Medicine and fights for an Integrative Medicine in our health system. She also volunteers her time and expertise in Latin American Countries (Dominican Republic, Panama, Honduras, Ecuador, Costa Rica) to treat those who are in need and who do not have resources to go to a doctor or hospitals.
Credentials and Other achievements:
- Co-published a book on Chinese and Latin American medicinal plants “El Milagro de La Naturaleza”. Graficentro Editores. Honduras. 2001
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology, Biomedical Science, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan, 2004
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology, Behavioral & Counseling Psychology, Brigham Young University Hawaii, 2006
- Research Assistant in Chinese and Latin American Herbology in conjunction of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicated Diet for Cancer and other Chronic Illnesses, Universidad Autonoma de Santo Domingo- Kaoshiung Medical University, Taiwan, 2005-2008
- Doctor of Medicine, Universidad Autonoma de Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic 2009
- Medicine/ Florida College of Integrative Medicine – graduated Summa Cum Laude with Masters in Oriental Medicine 2014. Fl. State Licensed as Primary Physician and NCCAOM licensed Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- Host of Radio Show “Healthy Positive Living” 660AM The Answer
- Guest Speaker of TV Program on Channel 10 Yuna Vision “La Milagrosa Naturaleza”. Dominican Rep.
- Speaker at “Feria de la Salud Natural y Medicina Alternativa” on “Acupuncture for mental and emotional conditions”, “The relationship between emotions and chronic illness”, and “Battling cancer with Alternative Medicine”, Kissimmee, Florida.
- President of FSOMA Central Florida Local Chapter