Bring the gift of health into your workplace with our Corporate Lunch and Learn Hour
Our mission is to improve the overall health and well-being of the South Florida community, and our Lunch and Learn Hour aims to do just that. In today’s fast paced work enviornment we believe it is important to encourage activities that support a healthy and positive lifestyle. After all, it is no secret that healthy employees are a valuable asset to any employer. An office full of healthy employees is bound to have reduced employer health care costs, decreased absenteeism and a high productivity rate.
Our Lunch and Learn Hour aims to place the focus where it deserves to be: on the physical and emotional well-being of your employees. Lead by Dr. Steve Chasens, South Florida’s Leading Acupuncture Physician and Board Certified Herbal Medicine Specialist, our Lunch and Learn Hour offers an informative seminar centering on balanced living and how everyday stress can be managed with simple preventative care. Previous participants include prestigious companies and firms such as Holland & Knight, White & Case, Del Monte Fresh Produce, Warner Brothers, Visa, and American Airlines.
Our Lunch and Learn Hour includes:
– One hour PowerPoint presentation lead by Dr. Steve Chasens, A.P.
– Q & A time with the doctor to answer your employee’s health-related questions
– Complimentary delicious catered lunch, complete with beverages and desserts
– A gift bag for every attendee
– Raffles and Giveaways, including free acupuncture treatments and gift cards
– Our administrative staff on hand to assist with coordination, set up and execution of the event
We understand the value that an employee’s health has in the workplace. Allow us to bring the gift of health to your workplace. For more information on how our Lunch and Learn Hour can benefit your employees, or to speak to us regarding participating in your upcoming employee health fair contact us for more information.